Optimal processes require optimal alertness. Industry, and especially process industry, is characterized by an increasing optimization of the production process regarding production efficiency and quality of the end product. The applied measuring, control, and safety systems and the associated control chambers require high standards.
In 24/7 work environments, concentration and alertness are crucial for the security of the entire production process.
Demands 24/7 work environment
Employees who must manage these production processes 24 hours a day are also faced with increasing demands. The consequences of human errors are becoming larger and can lead to disasters or even the loss of lives, not only in the chemical industry or railways, but also in air traffic towers and hospitals. In addition, it happens more often that only one employee is responsible for monitoring and controlling an entire control room. An additional stressful factor for employees is working in continuous service (24/7).
In 24/7 work environments, concentration and alertness are crucial for the security of the entire production process. Creating optimal conditions for concentration, alertness and well-being of employees working in a 24/7 work environment, therefore deserves special attention.
Optimal light conditions
Creating optimal conditions for concentration, alertness and well-being of employees working in a 24/7 work environment, deserves special attention. The MediluX Chrono Light Solutions highly contribute to improving and maintaining these conditions. Medilux closely follows the latest developments, and with its own expertise, also contributes to scientific researches of the biological clock and the control and lighting technology, which can be used to control the light color and light intensity when necessary.
MediluX designs, delivers, and implements lighting projects and the requisite control technology for the industry. At any time, it can be determined which light intensity and light color should be applied in office rooms and control rooms.
What can MediluX do for me
MediluX 24/7 light solutions make the difference.
- We provide light solutions that contribute to a better and safer work environment for your personnel, at every time of the day and during the night.
- MediluX 24/7 light solutions focus on light during the day, the amount of blue light during the night, ergonomics, non-visual (biological) and comfort requirements of people working in a mission critical environment. Not only every shift schedule needs its own light scenario, but also every worker does; depending on age, gender, or being an early or late riser type.
- MediluX 24/7 light solutions increase performance, alertness, health, well-being and safety of your employees. This results in an improvement of employability and a reduction of costs.
One organisation, multi specialisms
- Design & Installation
- Project Management
- Services & Maintenance
- More than 30 years of experience in 24/7 lighting
- From standard desk solution to custom made room solutions
- More than 100 projects globally
- Projects for leading companies
- Safety first
- Increase in alertness, concentration, focus and productivity
- Reduction of human errors in mission critical environments
- Reducing costs by reducing risks
- Energy efficient
- Total solution: advice, design, implementation & management
It is our mission to accomplish that more and more people around the world, to begin with the most vital parts of industry and society, mostly shift work, work under the best lighting conditions possible.
In the beginning of this century, scientists found that the sleep/wake rhythm is controlled by non-visual aspects of light. Thus, light is not only important to see, but also crucial for well-being and health.
Worldwide network & operations
Cooperating in the recent decades with global companies, MediluX has established a worldwide network to serve clients with turnkey delivery of 24/7 light solutions. .
MediluX, founded in 1994 in a small Dutch town by experts from the lighting industry, has over 25 years experience in lighting project implementation and advice.
Benefit now from our light solutions
Our colleagues are ready to help you quickly!